This web page is owned by JOINTO ENTERTAINMENT SL, whose identification data is as follows:
C/ Concejo de Ustarroz 5, Local, 31016 Pamplona, Navarra
1 INFORMATION AND CONSENT.
2 OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE THE DATA.
The data requested in the Web forms are generally mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to comply with the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, they will not be able to be attended to, without prejudice to the fact that you can freely view the content of the Website.
3 FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL THE USER'S PERSONAL DATA BE PROCESSED AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data provided through the Website will be processed by JOINTO ENTERTAINMENT SL in accordance with the following purposes:
– Manage, process and respond to requests, requests, incidents or queries from the User, when he provides his data through the "Contact" form. The User's data will be kept for this purpose until the User objects or revokes their consent.
– Periodically send Users, including by electronic means, commercial communications related to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news that may be of interest to them, if the User gives their consent by checking the corresponding checkbox, or in your case, oppose or revoke your consent.
4 WHAT USER DATA WILL BE PROCESSED?
JOINTO ENTERTAINMENT SL will process the following categories of User data:
– Identification data: name, surname and ID.
– Contact information: postal address, email address and telephone number.
– Billing data.
5 WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING OF USER DATA?
The treatment of the User's data by JOINTO ENTERTAINMENT SL is based on the consent that is requested and that can be withdrawn at any time. However, if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, so the User may revoke only one of them without affecting the others.
6 TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The User's data will not be communicated to any other company, except legal obligation.
7 RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER.
– You guarantee that you are over 18 years of age and that the information you provide to JOINTO ENTERTAINMENT SL is true, exact, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data that he communicates and will keep the information provided properly updated, in such a way that it responds to his real situation.
– Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for damages, direct or indirect, that this causes to JOINTO ENTERTAINMENT SL or third parties.
8 COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS.
One of the purposes for which JOINTO ENTERTAINMENT SL processes the personal data provided by Users is to send them electronic communications with information regarding products, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to Users.
In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from JOINTO ENTERTAINMENT SL, they can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com.
9 EXERCISE OF RIGHTS.
The User can send a letter at any time and free of charge to JOINTO ENTERTAINMENT SL at C/ Concejo de Ustarroz 5, Local, 31016 Pamplona, Navarra, attaching a photocopy of their identity document, to request their rights of access, rectification, deletion , opposition, limitation, portability of your data.
You can also complain to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through the following address: Spanish Agency for Data Protection, C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid, when the interested party considers that JOINTO ENTERTAINMENT SL has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the interested party may contact the data protection officer of JOINTO ENTERTAINMENT SL at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10 SECURITY MEASURES.
JOINTO ENTERTAINMENT SL will treat the User's data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.